Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another loss...

Just when I think life is going perfectly, God reminds me that life in this world is not perfect, nor will I ever understand it. Jeff and I were excitedly planning for the birth of another child the end of June, but this child has also gone to be with it's Heavenly Father. I miscarried over the last few days at 6 weeks. I don't know why... I don't know when we'll try again... I just don't know much right now, except that we are hurt and not as optimistic as we have been in the past.

I guess I was preparing myself for this to happen, as I didn't want to be as hurt as last time, but how do you ever prepare yourself to lose a child. A child, a precious gift that God gives us to nurture and care for during our time on earth. I have two of these precious gifts in my arms each day and maybe that is enough... maybe, maybe not...

3 comments:

Mandi said...

lots of love to you my friend....praying for you.

Deb said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your grief right now and am praying for you.

The Adamski Family said...

So sorry for your loss Rebecca. I will be praying for you as you grieve yet again.