Monday, July 7, 2008

Ultrasound tomorrow

Tomorrow morning at 9 am we have another ultrasound scheduled. I'm praying that they find our little one, but know that the chances of that are slim. I go back to work on Wednesday regardless. I think I've decided that unless things have stopped growing are are starting to deteriorate, I'm going to hold out until 12 weeks, when a heart beat should be able to be heard with a doppler, or until my body recognizes this as an unviable pregnancy. That's only 2.5 more weeks, but they will be hard long weeks. Maybe I won't have to worry about that at all, if they find our little one's heart beat tomorrow, but I struggle with hope and realism. Again, thanks for all of the prayers. Luckily, I've been feeling okay, just pregnant, and have been able to enjoy this time with my family.

1 comment:

the reverend said...

hope it goes well tomorrow Becky, I've been praying for you and your family! i think its good to wait until 12 weeks, though I"m sure they will be amazingly challenging...
i'll keep praying.